Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No Data Available in Web Page Diagnostic Graphs - LR 11.52

Hi,

We are facing a very unusual issue. After every execution we do; we are not able to get Web page Diagnostics graph in Load runner analyzer. But this issue is happening with only one specific machine. 

When we try executing in some other machines we are getting proper graphs for Web page diagnostics.

We did check the Tools -> Options for both the controllers and didnt find any difference in the settings.

Also find attached the snapshot of Analyzer.

Are any specific settings required for getting web page diagnostics graph?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

For the "specific machine", is it an LG or Controller? Could you upload a result data collected by Controller?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The 'Specific Machine' means the controller machine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Do we have any solution for this issue?

I am also facing the same.

I enabled "Web Page Diagnotics" option in PC, still I dont see any data available for the graph. Kindly help if we have the solution for this issue.

Thanks,

Sivaprakash

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

Web Page Diagnostics data is not collected when scripts are recorded or replayed in the WinINet level data mode.

Record your scripts with socket level data mode with the required port mappings to collect Web Page Diagnostics data. Surely it will help and please let me know for if any concern.

Regards,

Regards,
Sakthirajan Kathirvel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Version 11.52 is no longer supported as it was developed and released a long time ago.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Yes, my solution is work in latest version. Thank you!

Regards,
Sakthirajan Kathirvel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Pls check what you choose during the time recording i.e cature level.If its Winlnet level and and you replay with winlnet then this Graph would be available.Pls chhose socket then after we can see it.same happened with me and i recovered using this process.

Hope this solution helps.

Thanks,

Arun Mohanty

HCL technologies

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.