Respected Contributor.. MohammadF Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

No Script is being generated while the recording a native mobile application using android emulator

Hello experts,

I am going to record native mobile application (bank mobile app) and I am using the SDK adnorid emulator and HP Vugen 12.5. I have used the recording Mobile application HTTP/HTML -> Record emulator

During the recording I have just seen the Traffic analysis and I haven’t seen any code are being generated!

The output after the recoding has been stopped:

Action()
{

lr_start_transaction("Login");

lr_end_transaction("Login",LR_AUTO);

lr_start_transaction("Request Satement");

lr_end_transaction("Request Satement",LR_AUTO);

lr_start_transaction("Logout");

lr_end_transaction("Logout",LR_AUTO);

return 0;
}

Output:

****** Start Log Message ******

Web Recorder version : 12.50.1096.0

Recording Mode: HTML-based script

Not recording headers

Not excluding content types

Reset context between actions

Record non-HTML elements in current HTML function

Protocol Type: Multi-Mobile

$$$$$$ End Log Message $$$$$$

Code generation version: 12.50.1096.0

****** Analyze segments filter initialization ******

So do you have any idea or help on that?

Best Regards,

Mohammad

0 Likes
2 Replies
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: No Script is being generated while the recording a native mobile application using android emula

Have you tried Proxy Recording instead?

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. MohammadF Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: No Script is being generated while the recording a native mobile application using android emula

Hello Galshadeck,

thanks for your reply!
No, I haven't tried to use proxy recording, because the customer doesn't have a proxy on thier application and now I am trying to create the script by using the captured traffic file but Actually I can't see the actual trafic between the Client and the Application servers, the customer using Load Balancer on their environment!
so, now I am trying to have the pem certificates to complete the generating script!

Best Regrads,

malfaraj

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.