Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

No Snapshot in treeview

Hi,

I am unable to view the comparative replay and recorded log in VUGen 11. It used to show them earlier but now I cannot see the replay logs. raw data or anything under tree view.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Vaibhav

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

if script is passing you can get correlated value from VIEW --- SOURCE

also check the generation logs

if script is not passing try to record again......

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi Vaibhav,

1. You can get same recording logs if the initial version of the script you have.

2. Go and check whether Tools -> Regenerate the script option is enabled, if enabled regenerate the script and replay it.

3. If you have extracted the run time files in zip format or download the script from ALM/PC 11, you could not get the recording logs. In this case better if you re-record the script.

Regards,
Gagandeep Malviya

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks Gagan for your suggestion but unfortuantely this problem seems to occur on few machines but if I use the same script on other box it shows everything perfectly fine.

I am just trying to debug this problem in our perf lab where we have multiple machines and every other machine seems to be developing this issue off late. 

Thanks,

Vaibhav

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi,

Please copy that folder (script folder with whole files) on your perf lab system, which creates while recording and replaying and then give a try.

Regards,
Gagandeep Malviya

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.