Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

No Support in Practicioners Forum?

Hi,

I think there's a major flaw in your setup here. 

I'm doing a POC for a new client and I have highlighted a major show stopping bug in LR; and posted another question about the new supported JMeter protocol in 12.55; which are in the LR Practicioners group..  Both of which have not been acknowldeged by anyone at HPE.  As a result, I'm now focusing my POC on JMeter as Blazemeter seem more interested in return business.

Do you not agree that when you offer a community license for people to evaluate (or even use if they don't need a lot of vusers) you should at least shed a hint of interest in what issues people are having and how your product is being utilised?

Kind regards,

John

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: No Support in Practicioners Forum?

Hi

Sorry for the delay in response - we try to answer as quickly as possible but sometimes delays like this happen due to unforceen events.

We strive to provide the best help possible, but I'm afraid are not devoided of mistakes.

We will do our best to improve.

hope the answers provided to your questions help.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.