Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

No correlation occurances were found issue

I have clicked everything in correlations config, but it's not creating script.

After I record and stop, it starts to generate something, but an error is shown: No correlation occurences were found

check that scans were enabled in the recording options.

I have checked all options in config-correlations, but any idea why it keeps giving me this issue? Please let me know, thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: No correlation occurances were found issue

is this related to certificate key? any idea?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Shiv B,

From what I have previously seen that message appears only when the tool was not able to capture any dynamic value. But I´m a bit confused , in the first sentence you mention that it doesn´t create the script and then you mention that the issue is with the correlations.

Can you elaborate more on what is exactly the issue? and give some more details like, what type of application are you recording, which version of LoadRunner you are using and any other detail that might help to understand better the situation. Also a screenshot would be helpful,

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi ShivB,

There can be two reasons why you see no correlations in Design Studio.!!

1. There can be no dynamic value exist in your application

2. The tool is not able to capture the dynamic value in your application 

What you can do is:

1. Record a script for same scenario one more time and compare with the first one. So that you will get an idea about the values that are changing everytime. If you find any suspectable value, you can manually go ahead and correlate the values using manual correlation methods.

2. Also if you find any values dynamic, you can add correlation rules so that next time the tool will automatically find the values for you. Please refer the url below to find the steps to add correlation rule

http://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-and-Performance/5-tips-to-help-you-correlate-Web-HTTP-scripts-in-HP-LoadRunner/ba-p/6610564

Warm regards,

Renjith
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.