Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No script generated after recording widget

Expected: I am trying to record a widget which has target=iframe

Actual: No script generated and Design studio displays "No correlation occurances were found. Check that scans were enabled in the recording option"

Steps used to record:

-> Created empty script selecting "Web-HTTP/HTML" in Single Protocol

-> Selected WinlNet level data from Network->Mapping and Filtering (Default option "Socket level data" did not load my widget)

-> Started recording selecting URL and browser

I am new to loadrunner and might be missing necessary setups. Please help me.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: No script generated after recording widget

Can you please try to use protocol advisor to check what the best protocol you can use to record your application ?

Thanks

Mohammed Hamed

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.