Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

No valid license

Hi all,

I've the HP loadrunner community installed with 50 free users, when I launch the controller, I've the message :

"There is no valid license , to renew ......  contact cutomer support"

I tried the commande with th LRWrapper.dll but it don't work.

Please help me

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

another thing: when I launch the license utility, it mention that the "license module was not properly installed"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

It looks like register configuration problem or missing dependency dll issue.

First, could you check if file C:\ProgramData\HP\LoadRunner\data\LRKey.txt exists on your machine? If the file does not exist, is there any error/warning popped up during LR installation?  

Second, can you provide the log after launching LoadRunner license utility?  Below are steps to get the log with process monitor tool:

1. download tool Procmon.exe  from internet
  2. launch Procmon.exe  and set filter with process name contains LRLicenseUtility
  3. Try to launch LoadRuner license utility
  4. Save Procmon log and attach it here

I upload a snapshot about how to set filter in process monitor

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.