Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to install LR on my machine window 7

I have downloaded latest community edition but while installing it is giving attached error.I am using window 7 64 bit.

But component it is popping out KB299226(when try to installed this component it is saying it is not suported) is not supported for window 7. So is there any alternative to install LR on my machine.

Thanks is advance

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Not able to install LR on my machine window 7

Hi,

First, if you are looking for a prompt response, you should be asking the questions in a technical forum, here: /t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/bd-p/sws-LoadRunner_SF - it's constantly being monitored by support and R&D engineers.

Second, to address your issue - please open Windows Updates and install all the latest updates, including any pending service packs. Note that KB999226 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49077) requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1. If you have the SP1 installed and all the latest Windows updates you shouldn't have any issue installing LoadRunner.

If the problem is not solved, please create a new post in the forum mentioned above, with a reference to this one.

Regards,

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Not able to install LR on my machine window 7

Hello

You will need to download and install the mentioned KB-fix from Microsoft site.

Just google it or try this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49077

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.