Not able to launch Chromium browser using VUGEN 12.56 - getting below error

I have tried many options

- Contacted Microfccus  from last 15 days - no soution yet

- Reinstall the VUGEN by proper cleanup activities
- The only thing which might caused issue that I was having 12.02 version 

- Tried by VUGEN run as admin

Tried UAC disabled completely

Can any one help me with this?

I can see TC addin on top right corner is disabled, is it due to this?

Please find attached error screenshot :

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Not able to launch Chromium browser using VUGEN 12.56 - getting below error

Hi @Vikas Jain,

The page in your snapshot is not an error page. It's used by TruClient. Looks the problem is TruClient hangs at this page. Need more information to continue analysis.

I've sent you a private message, describing steps to get required information. Please send me the information.

Highlighted
Member.

Details shared as requested

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Vikas Jain,

From the log, looks there are some required file(s) missing. It's not a known case. It might be related to envrionment.

I'd suggest to uninstall all VuGen versions (12.56, and 12.02). Delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\HPE\Virtual User Generator" folder. Then re-install 12.56 as Administrator.

In case the problem is still there, need to check the envrionment in detail, I'd suggest to submit a ticket.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.