Highlighted
New Member.

Not able to open Mozilla instance with Truecleint client protocol in Loadrunner

I am facing this issue while opening Moziall or Google chrome instance with True client protocol in loadrunner,

I deleted the web cache in C:\users\xxx\app data\roaming\Hewlett packward\loadrunner\web, but still geting the same issue mozilla instance is opening only in blank screen , requesting all to solve this issue.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Not able to open Mozilla instance with Truecleint client protocol in Loadrunner

Hi,

Which version do you use?

Can you please share a screenshot?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Not able to open Mozilla instance with Truecleint client protocol in Loadrunner

Hi Shlomi

I am using Vugen 12.50 Build version 1096 when i opening mozilla browser with true client getting only blank screen, please find below screenshot.

Regards,

ManojThota 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Please copy the firefox browser folder from LR_HOME\bin folder to C:\Temp and check what is the version? 

In all cases where something like that happened either the Firefox browser got upgraded by mistake to a newer version or there was a need to delete %appdata%\Hewlett-Packard\LoadRunner\Web2 folder the try again.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

I copied firefox browser folder from LR_HOME\bin folder to C:\Temp and the version of firefox is 43.0.1,  i deleted the cache in below mentioned path %appdata%\Hewlett-Packard\LoadRunner\Web2 folder, but still getting the same issue, when i click on develop script option only blank firefox is opeining and vugen is also getting hang.

Regards,

Manoj Thota

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Manoj,

The problem is with the Firefox version. It was upgraded to 43.0.1 by mistake (I assume). TruClient 12.53 works with Firefox 40.0.3 (see this help page - http://tchelp.saas.hpe.com/en/12.53/Content/TruClient/reference/supported_browsers_limitations.htm)

You need to delete the firefox folder from LR_HOME\bin and restore the original firefox folder with version 40.0.,3. It should resolve the issue.

In order to avoid this issue in the future you should avoid opening the browser outside TruClient context.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.