Highlighted
New Member.

Not able to record functions keys in RTE protocol

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

Currently iam working on RTE protocol for one of the project.

When logging manulaly using putty we are using XtremR6 as Function keys and keypads under putty configuration. We are able to brwsw through all the screen.

When Iam trying to record using VUgen using RTE protocol, After logging i need to select F1 to F5 functions keys from keyboard inorder to enter into application, But th F1 to F5 function keys are not working. Any help on this much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Not able to record functions keys in RTE protocol

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.

Its working for me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello srinivas_07

Thank you for your post.

The VT100 keyboard only has four functions keys (PF1-PF4) across the top of its keyboard. PowerTerm's VT100 emulation maps PF1-PF4 to the F1-F4 keys.
So if you need to use F1 ~F4 in application, you could try to map PF1~PF4 accordingly and it is verified that in each new screen of the appliation page, it is needed to map again to make it work.

I'm attaching you here a KB that could help you on this: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM182021

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.

Its working for me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.