Highlighted
Member.

Not able to record the user business flow, im using Web_HTTP protocol and getting some error

Let me know what settings i have to do 

Thanks, 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Not able to record the user business flow, im using Web_HTTP protocol and getting some error

Hi,

I don't know what issue you are getting but please follow the next steps:

1. Please make sure you disbale DEP/UAC if page is not displaying.

2. Add an exception on your AV for vugen.exe.

3. Set in the port and mapping settings the correct entry for the SSL version and Cipher that your application under test uses so vugen can record it if issue is because of SSL Handshake and page is not displaying.

4. Get the certificate from the application in .pem format and add it to the recording options in the port and mapping too if the issue is with certificates or security when trying to access.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.