Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Not able to upload file.

Hi,

case1 : I am uploading same upload file in browser again and again and everytime file is uploaded successfully.

case 2: but when i replay  the same in VuGen then file is not getting uploaded. "error comes File is already uploaded."

Conclusion: the above response mean no scripting erro first niether functional error.

there is something that loadrunner is unable to simulate.

My obeservations:  I have observed "WebKitFormBoundary{Somedynamicsdata}" in every request from browser by developer tool. This is going in headers as well as in request.

but when i see my request in loadrunner "WebKitFormBoundary{Staticdata}" is static in all case. so this is the issue. 

Note: WebKitFormBoundary{Somedynamicsdata} is dynamic and i am unable to correlate. This is found directly in body. 

my request is web_submit_data() which just file name,viewstat like paramter and file name.

Please suggest .Thank you

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.