Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nothing populated on the show arguments Data Tab whist working through the HP Loadrunner WebTours

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue which has happend on 2 seperate systems, whereby upon reaching Lesson 4 of the bundled tutorial - "How do I emulate multiple users?"  I am unable to see anything populated on the data tab that appears, when trying to parameterize the script.

Steps taken:

1.Find the section where you want to vary the data. a.Select View > Step Navigator to show the Step Navigator in the left pane.
b.In the Step Navigator, locate the Submit Data: reservations.pl step.

c.Right-click the Submit Form: reservations.pl step and select Show Arguments. The Submit Form Step Properties dialog box opens.

Can anyone possibly assist with what may be causing the issue or point me in the direction of overcoming this hurdle.

I have attached a screenshot of what is presented to me upon selecting 'Show Arguments'

Kind regards,

Tom

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Nothing populated on the show arguments Data Tab whist working through the HP Loadrunner WebTour

Hi Tom,

The 'Data' tab in the 'Show Arguments' dialog for this step should show a table with the data submitted (attached).

Which version of LoadRunner are you using?

(I'd recommend using the latest release: 12.53)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Nothing populated on the show arguments Data Tab whist working through the HP Loadrunner WebTour

Many thanks e-Dough

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.