Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Object identification issue in Truclient

Hi,

Despite of truclient being easy to use. I am facing issue in recording a part.

The issue is the page i need to record is like: one page is under a page. I mean the upper half of the browser is a url, which rediects it to another url , which will be located in the bottom half of the browser (the url will be hidden),(that is two pages in a single screen, one won't be even recognized by truclient);  so when i am recording the script . truclient is unable to recognize(highlight) anything below the bottom half of the browser.

Pleaes find the attachment for better understanding and help me out. Thanks.

Best Regards

Vishal Barnwal

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Object identification issue in Truclient

I was able to record the script. i used different browsers to record part by part of the script. But that wil take long time between switching he browsers. please what should i do if i want to record just by chrome.

Best Regards

Vishal Barnwal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Object identification issue in Truclient

Hi Vishal,

I am glad you managed to find a workaround. 

If I understand correctly the situation I believe you faced a limitation in Chromium which prevents extensions from accessing the inner documented hosted inside a parent one. This limitation exist due to security measures of the browser.

If you can sare a link to a public application where this issue reproduces I can explore it myself and give a more definite answer. You can also open a support ticket to get help from TruClient experts.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.