Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Observing HTTP 400 Bad request error for Web Socket while replaying the script

Vugen Version: 12.50

Protocol: Web - HTTP/HTML

Background: While recording, my script has some web socket calls due to HTML5 async communication.

Issue:  While replaying, I am getting HTTP 400 Bad request as shown in the below error message

Error Message: Error -26631: HTTP Status-Code=400 (Bad Request) for "ws://example.com/....."

Please let me know if there is any pointers to fix this issue.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Observing HTTP 400 Bad request error for Web Socket while replaying the script

Hi,

We also faced a similar issue. What happens when you try with WinInet?

Cheers..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Observing HTTP 400 Bad request error for Web Socket while replaying the script

If we use win inet, then there is no point of socket. 

Win Inet will ignore all the socket calls and make the script pass, which is not true.

I need to send websocket requests. Any help on that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Any suggestion please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Are you using proxy?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.