Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Office 365 recording through vugen

Hello,

Whether anyone having office 365 recorded script through vugen using web http/html protocol.

I am facing many issue with the scirpt.

It involves so many correlation, which is making is almost impoossible to record.

I want to record the ondrive, team and planner tool transactions for office 365.

Truclient IE (web) I already tried, recording is running fine from vugen but not running through bpm 9.24 & 9.26.

The reason is my IE version it is 11 on bpm 9.24 , but for BPM 9.26 I don't have any clue.

Regards,

Ranjana

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Office 365 recording through vugen

Hi

Not sure about the actual recording / running process but I advise you of the following:

as office 365 is a multi tennant application, serving alot of users, and run by Microsoft - make sure that when you do run the performance test, it is sanctioned by your company / Microsoft and that you do not cause an indeliberate denial of service situation if you'll be overloading the application.

if possible, try to arrange a dedicated tenant / system for this type of test.

As for browser, since office 365 supports all browsers, you can try with Chromium and see if it helps.

Good luck,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.