Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Oracle E business suite -Script failing at function "nca_step_end();"

I am scripting for Oracle E business suite and using Multi protocol (Oracle NCA+WebHttp/https) protocol.

I tried scripting in both HTML mode and URL mode, both the cases the script is failing at function "nca_step_end();"

getting below error

Action.c(331): Retaining cross-step download of URL="http://sec26-10.stc.com.sa:8001/OA_HTML/AppsTCFServer" (RelFrameId=, Internal ID=3107) [MsgId: MMSG-27656]
Action.c(331): Error: Error: ifError expired (50)
Action.c(331): Error: C interpreter run time error: Action.c (331): Error -- memory violation : Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received.
Action was aborted.

I tried appending the URL mode script from the point of error with HTTP mode script even then i face the same error.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue. I also raising the support case for this issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Oracle E business suite -Script failing at function "nca_step_end();"

Try replaying the script with different Timer modes:

1. Go to the script folder.
  2. Open the default.cfg file.
  3. Go to [NCA_GENERAL] section
  4. Add the following:  "NcaTimerWaitMode=<value>" where "value" is number from 0 to 3.

Even have you tried to use the protocol Oracle- Web or Oracle Web Elements 11i? This the protocol with full capability for test the Oracle Forms framework.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.