Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Oracle Forms Java applet not launched during replaying

Hello,

Hope you can help me.

I've recorded a script using Loadrunner 12.02 and HTTPS+Oracle NCA Protocols. Previously the administators allowed me to record object names, so at this point that is not a problem (I think).

The issue is that when I replay the script the java applet login is not launched. An error is returnet when I try to perform an action against an object on this non-loaded applet: Window or object is disabled

- While recording no similar issues have been detected.

- I've used "nca_get_top_window" to see which is the active windows and it returns null.

- I don't know if this is important, but no "ICX Ticket" is recorded in the responses (while recording, of course).

- I've correlated "jsessionId" (I don't know if it matters).

- No pop-up is launched (at least I haven't see it in the extended replay log)

Can you help me, please?

Best Regards.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Oracle Forms Java applet not launched during replaying

Hello,

It is common issue, mostly happens due some differences between record and replay, so I’d suggest to compare them carefully (recording and replay logs I mean, please switch them at fully extended mode before recording and replay). Besides that, if it possible for you – you can open official ticket for HP support.

Thanks, Dmitry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, 

I have the same problem as MVC1, but with a variation:

Right before the nca_connect_server sentence, Loadrunner adds this:

nca_set_dispatcher_response(DISPATCHER_CUSTOM_PROPERTY_ANSWER_TABLE);

where 

static char const * DISPATCHER_CUSTOM_PROPERTY_ANSWER_TABLE[][3]= 
{
    {"try {OraFormsFaces.getLastStartedForm().id} catch (e) {\"JS_ERROR:\"+e}/* f:re_fm_inicio.fmx ci: ti:*/||self||true", "1", "JS_ERROR:[object Error]"},
    { NULL, NULL, NULL }
};

I don't really know what this means, but if I comment the sentence, I have the same issue as MVC1. If I let Loadrunner replay it, then it gets stuck at nca_connect_server and my pc has memory issues.

I don't know if this sentence is important or not, please could you help?

BTW I don't have ICX recorded either...

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Should be a simple fix,

You need ICX ticket for forms. Re-record, it needs to be recorded. Your replay is never getting into the forms so it will show "error" instead of the correct window name, which will halt the recording.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.