Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Oracle Hyperion Application scripting

Hi Team

I am working Oracle HFM application, by my scripting I am able to log into the system, after login the application is not working. 

I have corelated all dynamic values such as

1. ora_epm_ctg 

2. X-ORACLE-BPMUI-CSRF

3. SSO_TOken

4. afrLoop

5. control state

6. view state

7. Repository token

is ther any more values need to be corealted? please provide the solution or any help ASAP will be helpful,

thanks

Gousekhan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Oracle Hyperion Application scripting

Hello,

Greetings,

Yes you may need to correlate more values so the script can work fine during replay and load the application well.

Could you share the failure and error you get during replay?

jgor2810

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Oracle Hyperion Application scripting

Hi,

Greetings,

You can check the information of this:

https://marketplace.microfocus.com/appdelivery/content/correlation-rules-hyperion

Contain correlations rules for Hyperion.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.