Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Oracle NCA Forms 12 with Vugen 12.53 or 12.55

Jump to solution

Found a few threads without any conclusive answer. 

I am working with Oracle forms 12c and trying to create a script using Vugen 12.53 (also tried 12.55 ), issue I am encountering is that I dont see any Nca_ requests, only web_custom requests. Used propoer setup in mapping as per ( I also tried with SSLdisabled with no success as well). Application uses JDK 1.8 (hence tried with 12.55). Appreciate your help in resolving this.

Service ID: HTTP
Target Server: Oracle Forms Server IP address or long host name
Target Port: 443
Connection Type: SSL
SSL Version: Active SSL version. If in doubt, select SSL 2/3.

Info below is from Java console upon accessing the application.

The proxy host is null, and the proxy port is 0.
Native HTTP implementation is being used for the connection.
The connection mode is HTTP.
Forms Session ID is WLS_FORMS.formsapp.177
Forms Applet version is 12.2.1.3

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Issue resolved. Combination of upgrade to 12.55 and 

o   Control Pane à Java à Advanceà Perform certificate revocation check onà Select Do not Check (not recommended)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Issue resolved. Combination of upgrade to 12.55 and 

o   Control Pane à Java à Advanceà Perform certificate revocation check onà Select Do not Check (not recommended)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.