Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Oracle NCA, Loadrunner 12.53 guimem.cpp error Debug View

I am doing some troubleshooting for the Loadrunner. I was running DebugView and I came across an error message that showed up a few hundred times in DebugView.

NCA: ASSERT: "__thiscall CGuiMemItem::~CGuiMemItem(void)" at ..\src\guimem.cpp(101). Text: "!" Wrong logic.Hierarchy must be changed""

I searched both the Load Generator machine and the Loadrunner machine, but I could not find any guimem.cpp or even a src folder that had anything similar.

If anyone has seen this before, and knows how to fix it, I would extremely appreciate it.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Oracle NCA, Loadrunner 12.53 guimem.cpp error Debug View

Hello

The mentioned message, as well as the fact it is delivered into DebugView utility, but not directly into LR’s log file, means that it exists for internal LR’s developer purposes.

So simple you can ignore the message, and for troubleshooting purposes I suggest to use LR’s advanced logging (can be enable at RTS)

Thanks, Dmitry

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.