Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Oracle nca Window or object is not displayed

Hi 
I am working with LoadRunner 12.60.0 for Windows 10; build 971.

Oracle 12

I was able to record a flow and connect to oracle succesfully. Also i m having all names as needed (record=name) 

Once reply i m getting error: 

Action.c(12): NCA: ASSERT: "int __thiscall CObjectMap::LookupGuiObject(const char *,class CGuiMemItem *&,bool)" at ..\src\object_map.cpp(260). Text: "!"We should never get here.""
Action.c(12): Object not found in the list:
Action.c(12): ObjID=1, Name=, Visible=0
Action.c(12): ObjID=1; ObjName="(null)", visble=0, key="1"
Action.c(12): Error: nca_edit_set("QM_DLVB_DLVB_SOURCE_HEADER_NUMBER_LO_0","1043317") failed, Window or object is not displayed.
Action.c(12): Notify: Transaction "1_transaction" ended with a "Fail" status (Duration: 1.4243).
Action.c(12): Notify: Transaction "1_transaction" has 1 error message(s).
Action.c(12): Notify: The 1st error message associated with transaction "1_transaction" is "Error -24998: p<eáÝ5oÞ-ü?”Ú6"

I will really like to know : 

1 - What more can i do to pass this step ? and why it happened ?
2 - How can i debug and understand what happeneing in this protocol ?

3 - Any doc that can help with developing such script ? i familiar with the help and search a lot details on web ... but still don't knkow how to proceed here ... 

Thanks a lot 

Arik

The code in Action after login : 
    nca_set_window("Query Manager");
    lr_start_transaction("1_transaction");
(line12:) nca_edit_set("QM_DLVB_DLVB_SOURCE_HEADER_NUMBER_LO_0", "1043317"); 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Oracle nca Window or object is not displayed

Hello,

In order to make it work, I suggest adding NcaTimerWaitMode=0 in default.cfg file in the script folder, under [NCA_GENERAL] section. Also, I believe that you have not generated the web steps needed up until that point. I suggest recording a new script that is multiprotocol (Oracle NCA + Web Http/Html).

Best regards,

Ionut

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Oracle nca Window or object is not displayed

Hi

1 - I was recording with HTML + Oracle_Nca 

2 - I add your suggestion but still same results , but mostly how can i add some debug , logs , something to undertsand what happening or it is not possible in this protocol ? 

Thanks 

Action.c(12): Checking for active timers...
Action.c(12): No timers found, exiting.
Action.c(12): Object not found in the list:
Action.c(12): ObjID=1, Name=, Visible=0
Action.c(12): ObjID=1; ObjName="(null)", visble=0, key="1"
Action.c(12): Error: nca_edit_set("QM_DLVB_DLVB_SOURCE_HEADER_NUMBER_LO_0","1043317") failed, Window or object is not displayed.
Action.c(12): Notify: The 1st error message associated with transaction "1_transaction" is "Error -24998: ð•"

config.cfg : 

[NCA_General]
NCATimerWaitMode=0

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.