Highlighted
Visitor.

Oracle tier 2 unable to recognize HTTP/HTML functions in multiprotocol mode

Hi,

I am recording an application that uses Oracle tier 2 protocol. However, there is a single step where I need to pass customized 'web_custom_request'. Since web_custom_request is web based functions, I recorded flow in multi-protocol mode (Oracle tier 2 and HTTP/HTML). While replaying the script, I am getting below error:

Error: C interpreter run time error: Action.c (10110): Error -- Unresolved symbol : web_custom_request.

I also checked passing only this function through web http/html protocol and it worked while in multi-protocol , its not working. Seems like Oracle toer 2 is unable to use HTTP library, Is there any configuration which needs to be set up for this? Please suggest...

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Oracle tier 2 unable to recognize HTTP/HTML functions in multiprotocol mode

Hi PareekY

Please share the Loadrunner version and the script with full extended logs if possible for further investigation.

I will be attentive.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.