Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

POP up to save file at Downloads

HI 

I am facing issue with POP up.

I recorded a script that generates a csv file, all what i need is to save this file at Downloads.

In order to fix the POP up window issue, i configured Firefox to save csv. file always.

When i click Develop script and i ran it everything is OK, but when i run it regularly it is not saving automatically and this leads me to a problem when uploading the script to the BPM.

Please help.

Thanks

Jumana

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

First your issue is not related to this thread. You refer to suppressing file download dialog and not a pop up window. I believe it was worth opening a dedicated discussion on it

Second, in order to supress the dialog in BPM you need to apply the same settings on the Firefox running in BPM. To do that you need to modify user.js file under the script folder as well as under the Load Generator dat folder with the same changes done locally.

I assume the changes you have done locally were done from Firefox user interface. Open about:config on that Firefox instance and look for the relevant keys you have changed by searching for csv. Copy these settings and paste them into the user.js file, as mentioned earlier, in the same format the user.js entries are written. If you need help let me know

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.