Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Parameter settings not saving

Hi ,

In LR 12.60 , i have two parametes username, password and when i change the "select next row" as "same lines as username" and when i close the Parameter list dialog box and again when i see the parameter setting for password it is showing select next row as "random" even though i change it to same line as username it is not getting saved. I even checked the PRM file is not saving the proper value. This is happening only when i choose "same line as username".

Below are the screenshots

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

0 Likes
24 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Parameter settings not saving

Hi Sarath, 

have you tried to push the "Close" button on "Parameter List" window? I think if you make some modifies and then simply click con Exit your changes are not saved. 

Let me know. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

@lb1

Yes i have tried  by clicking close button. Even before clicking close button just by switching between the parameters the setting is lost. I have installed LR 12.57 and there it is working fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Have you tried to make a copy of the original parameter file and use that one? In which format is the file? 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sorry, I see now the image at the top of e-mail thread. 

I think that the error is due to the fact that the data is only one. Try to append more items and let me know if this can fix the issue. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi,

I have also faced the same issue with LR12.60 Parameter list. Even though I used more than 5 parameters with multiple values in rows as in 'same line as first parameter'. The parameter setting doesn’t get saved.

Please share if you find any solution.

Regards, Saparameter_list_issue.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

We have the same problem here at eHälsomyndigheten. This problem apperes after uppgrade to 12.60 
The only workarrond that i have fount is to edit the <script>.prm file and there change to wat you want.

/Patrik

Highlighted
Established Member.

what change you have made to <script>.prm file?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Same issue here.

Paj, can you please specify what change did you made?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

We are experience this issue as well Please let me know what was done do fix it.  12.5 worked fine.   Is this fixed in a 12.6 patch at all?   Please let me know

Thank you

Roger Morin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

HELLO ALL.   I have searched the KB and found this hotfix which i tested and it works!

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03263663

They provide you a paramui.dll.  place that in your vugen\bin directly and overlay existing.  

Issue is resolved.

Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi . Please sees this KB / HotFix

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03263663

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.