Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Partial VUsers getting disconnected and getting error as [10061] Connection refused

Hi Experts,

Kindly guide me with the following problem. I apologize is the same exists on the forum, I tried to explore but was unable to find the solution.

I have an application server (JBoss) which connects to a database (PostGres) and follows HTTP protocol.

I'm trying to test the performance by running concurrent users through LoadRunner.

For a load of say 300 users, around 190 gets through the run while for the balance an error is shown as "Failed to connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx. [10061] Connection refused".

This count varies with each run. I've increased the Step-Download & Keep-Alive value also in Run-Time settings to offset any delay during the run. My entire environment is on LAN.

Kindly help..

--

Sourabh

--
Sourabh
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Partial VUsers getting disconnected and getting error as [10061] Connection refused

Any solution for this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.