Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Particular Page getting redirected to Authentication Url instead of Expected Page

I am currently working on Loadrunner 11.0 version. I am working on HTTP/HTML Protocol for my application.
Currently we are facing issue where Particular Page is getting redirected to Authentication Url instead of Expected Page.
To explain in detail, After entering data and clicking on save, data should be saved.
But while replaying the script, after clicking on save, it is redirected to authentication page and script fails.
Can you please help me in finding a solution for this.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Particular Page getting redirected to Authentication Url instead of Expected Page

Hi,

Could you please let me know whether your environment is with any authentication enabled such as NTLM,Basic,Digest and so on?

Also post the exact error message displayed in the replay log.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Particular Page getting redirected to Authentication Url instead of Expected Page

This application has only windows authentication enabled. 

No error is displayed in replay log except the text checkpoint mismatch. But for at first step, redirection to authenticate page happens and therafter for all steps, redirection to error page happens.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

This must be an issue with the Session handling, double check the dynamic values one more time.

Thanks, Ajay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ajay,

There are only three dynamic values of ViewState, ViewStateGenerator and EventValidation for every transaction which are correlated properly. Still it is navigated to error page after getting redirected to authentication page.

I have tried a way, where I am executing Login action after every transaction where it is redirected to authentication page. With this the scripts works fine but the purpose of performance testing is not achieved. I am unable to get accurate response time.

Can you help me with a solution with which authentication page is also handled and accurate response time is also captured during execution.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi bhargavi,

I hope that the previous request before redirect request present with proper header. So , could you please post the Rawdata for the record and replay from snapshot for the redirecting url?

Also i have one query regarding your windows authentication, Are you using kerbros authentication. If yes, please enable the atuhentication in the RunTime Settings.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Raghul,

We are not using kerbros authentication, still tried with both authentication enabled and disabled in Runtime setting.

Below is the Rawdata for the first page which gets redirected to Authentication page.

Recording:

GET /Oryx/ContractDetails.aspx HTTP/1.1Accept: text/html, application/xhtml+xml, */*Referer: http://az1t01zra004.isosdev.com/Oryx/ManageContract.aspxAccept-Language: en-SGUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like GeckoAccept-Encoding: gzip, deflateHost: az1t01zra004.isosdev.comDNT: 1Connection: Keep-AliveCookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=n11bpzhojtyyj352vnz5utkr

Replay:

GET /Oryx/ContractDetails.aspx HTTP/1.1Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=cu2a5pwhhtj2vh532i0oqwqqReferer: http://az1t01zra004.isosdev.com/Oryx/ManageContract.aspxUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like GeckoAccept-Encoding: gzip, deflateAccept-Language: en-SGAccept: */*Host: az1t01zra004.isosdev.comConnection: Keep-AliveCache-Control: no-cache

Thanks,

Bhargavi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Bhargavi,

The session is created in the replay similar to record . There is no difference in the header on comparison. Please check the before request whether you are getting the proper response with all the headers passing correctly or not.

Also please mention the Authentication page you are getting. Is it showing login authentication of the application?

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.