Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Password Expiry Notification required

Hello,
For the transaction flow script of web HTTP protocol which has login and logout for authentication.
Password gets expire after every 45 days and we need notification before the expiry.
Is there any procedure or function which we can use for it.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Password Expiry Notification required

Please be clear from my requirement. Notification should be sent from LoadRunner while running or from the server. Record the password expiry notification in LoadRunner. Add on if loop and control the transactions.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

well we can take simple example of login authentication transaction flow in Vugen scripting. and authentication id has password expiry after certain days. So what would be the code i should add to get notification of it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Check in the response whether there is a check for password expiry or not. If it is present, it is easy to script. Else, you need to contact developer. 

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.