Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Performance Center and LoadRunner 12.61 were released

Performance Center and LoadRunner 12.61 were released

Hi All,

12.61 improved both performance and quality and also fine tune day to day pain points.

Version highlights 

12.61 highlights.jpg

Download Details

Download Performance Center  Download  LoadRunner

Online Help

I would like to thank all the people who contributed to 12.61 and pushed Performance Center and LoadRunner yet another step forwarded.

Regards,
Ran

3 Replies
Highlighted
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

I am trying to find the LR 12.61 patch for the community edition of LR.  When I go to any of the links from this site it says it need a contract.  When I go to the marketplace links it says the version for download will only work with the standalone versioun of LR 12.60 which is what I thought I downloaded with the original trial...gave me Vugen, Controller and Analysis.  Do I need to uninstall the Trial, install the separate stand alone modules and then do the patch or is there another way to do this, e.g., a separate patch for the trial version.  NOTE: When I do the check for updates from the Trial/Community Version it takes me to the full "begin trial" page.  All suggestions are welcome?  I am an LR user that has not fully used it in 10 years and need to update my skills.

Thank you.

Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi  lewandpd1,

If I understand correctly, you are currenty using LR 12.60 from community edition (no contract), hence,you can't install the patch for 12.61, for that you'll need to buy license for 12.60 version.

Hope I helped, 

Thanks

Anat

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.