Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Performance testing for telecom application

Hi Expert,

We using LoadRunner 12.53 for testing performace for telecom application, but LoadRunner have not support all protocol.

Below is all protocol of my company application

Protocol.jpg

Anyone have experienced about this please help me

Can i use Loadrunner testing peformance for all these protocol?

If couldn't use Loadrunner for all these protocol, have any performance testing tool can do that?

Thanks and bests regards,

Tutv

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance testing for telecom application

Hello Tutv,

Regarding your concerns please see below information which can help you to determine if you application can be recorded with LoadRunner

SOAP -> Supported

TCP -> http://lrhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/12.53/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/162450_c_recording_windows_sockets_overview.htm

FTP -> Supported

SCTP -> I couldn't find information regarding this protocol.

SMPP -> http://lrhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/latest/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/164100_c__mm_mesg_serv_overview.htm

SIP -> I couldn't find information regarding this protocol.

Diameter -> Not supported

RTP -> https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00884158

MML -> I couldn't find information regarding this protocol.

Webservices -> Supported

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks for your helps Daniela,

do you know other testing tool which support SCTP, SIP, MML protocol?

Best regards,

Tutv

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello tutv,

Maybe you can ask to FT team.

Unified Functional Testing Support Customer Forum

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.