Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Prepare scripts using WEB/HTTP protocol for SharePoint 2013

Hi,

Currently Im doing performnce testing on a SharePoint 2013 application.
I did correlation of some suggested values by design studio as well manually identified some values. But unfortunatly still I cant run those scripts successfully....

If anyone has  performnce testing experienced of Sharepoint 2013  application, Can you please share what kind of values need to correlate there..?

Highlly appreciate your support..

I have correlated the RequestDigest value as well.  But Im getting the following error  when replying..,

HTTP STAUS-Code=403 (FORBIDDEN) for "http://<host url>/_vti_bin/client.svc/ProcessQuery"

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Prepare scripts using WEB/HTTP protocol for SharePoint 2013

Did you try TruClient protocol?

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

I tried through TruClient. But it was not success as there is a incompatability of VuGen verion and Truclient protocol version.

When try to replay it generates an error message. Therefore I had to stop usingTruClient protocol..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi

Check the header section for record and replay for the missing headers. Insert the missing headers in the script above the request using the function web_add_header.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

I have already added headers through selecting the relevant recording options in LR .

But the issue is some headers include values need to be correlated. I'm working on capturing those values from responces. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.