I guess you are using 12.50, right? (we do not have 12,05 version)
Which browser are you using? IE, Firefox or Chromium?
- Which IE version is installed on your computer?
- Can you please check in which Document Mode the application is loaded by dfault? This can be done browsing your application in IE, opening developer tools (F12 key) and checking the Emulation tab
- Can you please check what happens when not enforcing standards in TruClient IE? This can be done by unchecking "Enfroce Standard Mode" in the Advanced menu. You need to browse to your application after disabling enforcement
BTW, it is recommended installing the latest patch that was released on top of 12.50
Thanks for your reply.
I tried to script this application in 12.02 and 12.50 using Internet Explorer, but same problem is displayed.
I tried your options,
1. By default deocument mode is Edge(Standard) in developer tools.
2. Unable to uncheck "Enforce standard mode" in Advanced menu. If i try this its saying "u cannot record actions in Internet Explorer if it is unchecked.
Could you please help me to install LR detect tool.
First, please open a ticket to involve HPE support team.
Second, when you uncheck enforcement in TruClient IE browser you can still navigate manually and perform the operations in the application on your own. You do not need to record or replay, it is just a troubleshooting mesaure to help isolating what causes the issue. Please do that and let us know whether the oage is loaded correctly