Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Problem to record Citrix Storefront app with Vugen 12.55

Hi,

I am trying to use CitrixICA + Web HTTP/HTML protocol to record a Citrix Application published in Storefront 7.15. I am using Vugen 12.55 but even though the Citrix App Launches via IE, Vugen does not record any of the Citrix Steps, only the Web/HTML steps.

I have followed the advise re the Reg fix for enable_citrix_api for 64bit & tried using a windowed app (not seamless) but still not able to make a recording.

Does anyone have any advise?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Problem to record Citrix Storefront app with Vugen 12.55

@brwhy Did you ever figure out how to solve this problem? I'm struggling with the same issue 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

I was able to successfully record Citrix Storefront by ensuring Enable API pointing to correct folder for 32-bit vs 64-bit folder and Set Capture level to Socket Level Data this will generate nfuse statement as opposed to ctrx_connect.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

@Biancae No i didnt get a resolution to this problem. I got some tips from MF but no progress yet.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.