Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with RTE Analysis with Throughput graphs not created

Hi there. I've created a script on RTE. the script works fine in the controler but after running it and the opening the the Analysis tool I'm getting a popup :

The following graphs(s) were not created:

1. Hits per second

2. Throughput

Possible reason:

The graph, as defined, results in no data.

So when creating the RTE script there are none of these graphs, so how or where do I disable them. 

I need to schedule the controler to run this script, but it stops at the popup and will not continue unless I press the "OK" button.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem with RTE Analysis with Throughput graphs not created

Hello Espe,

These two graphs show data for WebHTML results. RTE results dosn'e contain such data and these graphs couldn't be shown.

To remove these graphs you should create new template.

1 - Open results and configure graphs you want to be generated by default using left panel 'Session Explorer'

2 - Using Tools->Templates->New template (yellow star on toolbar)->Write unique template name->Press 'OK'

3 - Choose new template which you want to be default and press blue circle buttin on toolbar to make the selected template default.

4 - Press 'Save and close' button.

Try to reopen the results to see that all graphs are correct.

Best regards,

Vitalii

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.