Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with Virtual user Genrator

Problems running tests on a web server login

Hi I'm trying to do a test on a Web server, for this I use HP Virtual User Generator.
The problem is that the test performed and recorded, but I did not play opens or the browser firefox or internet explorer.
When I open it with microsoft edge tells me I need another application to open it.

It is a web server that is on a machine with Ubuntu and the server is Odoo.
I need some kind of certificate, as I can generate the test for me to open the browser to run it again.
I have to simularf 1000 users free Virtual user generator I think you can simulate two alone, with a paid version can be simulated 1000?

Thank you

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Problem with Virtual user Genrator

I would recommend you to post this question in the LoadRunner/Performance Center/StormRunner Load part of this community. You will find it here.

This part of the community is about functional automated test through UFT and/or LeanFT, and is not affiliated with your question.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Problem with Virtual user Genrator

What version of laodrunner  Virtual User Generator (Vugen) are you using? 

only LoadRunner 12.53 supports Microsoft Edge browser.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.