Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Process_HP LoadRunner Upgrade from v11 to v12.53

Currently I am having HP LoadRunner 11.04 and want to upgrade to v12.53 in windows 8.

Can someone suggest the way to do so and also can we use an existing license or need to upgrade?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Process_HP LoadRunner Upgrade from v11 to v12.53

Hi

first of all - this is the StormRunner Load practitioners forum, for future use. please use this forum for LoadRunner queries

2nd - I suggest you upgrade to 12.55 and not 12.53 as 12.55 is the current GA release out there

3rd - you will need a new license as the licnesing mechanism has changed from 11.52 so contact your local sales person or account manager for this.

4th - I personally recommend to use either windows 7 64b, or windows server 2012 R2 64b, or windows server2012 R2 64b or windows 10 64b for LoadRunner usage.

Hope this helps,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.