Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Protocal Advisor

while do recording through "Protocal Adviser" i am getting the below error message when stop the recording

"Cannot create report. Reason is Requested a name string that is not present in the font"

Some one help me on this?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Protocal Advisor

Hi 

1) Which LR version do you use ? 

2) Do you used Non English charcters on the report ? 

3) Do you got this error on all types of report OR only on one of   .pdf  /  .doc   / .html    ? 

Regards

Oren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi mate,

Thanks for your response.

To answer your question - 

1) Which LR version do you use ?  - HP VuGen 11.52

2) Do you used Non English charcters on the report ? - I am not sure , So what i did is i opened protocal adviser and start recording my application and i stoped it, i have not tried anything but once i stoped recording , the above error appeared.

3) Do you got this error on all types of report OR only on one of   .pdf  /  .doc   / .html    ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi 

Can you try recording google.com + Create html report and see if it succeeded to make the report ?

Thanks

Oren

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.