Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Query in Controller

Hi ,

1.My LR script runs fine in Vugen. But when I run it in controller , inspite of addin web_set_max_html_param_len("50000"); , I get an error saying "The boundaries does not have suitable space to hold my correlation value.". Please suggest.

2. Also , in another scipt that runs fine in Vugen , but in controller , the  first iteration runs fine but for the second iteration ,  I get a correlation error saying "No value found for the requested parameter." Same username was used. Please suggest.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Query in Controller

for the 1st question, please check if 1 vuser can work fine in Controller?

For the 2nd question, if the script works fine for several iterations in VuGen?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Yes , 1 user works fine for 1 iteration but throws error from 2nd iteration onwards.

Yes, the script works fine for several iterations in VuGen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello

To get qualified help, make sure to maximize the information. That will make it possible to help.

So first please add a screeshot of the error and secondly share the lines of code that is failing.

1. See above.

2. Make sure that Runtime setting "Browser Emulation/Simulate a new user on each iteration" is checked. If that is the case, please see above.

br /ola

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.