Highlighted
Visitor.

RDP & Web protocol

Hello,

I am trying to record to record the following scenario:

IE on our local machine communicates with  the Web server via HTTP and then launches RD client

RD client opens a session via RDP protocol to the RD server. Here RD client is IE.

IE on the RD server communicates with  a Web server via HTTP and opens the application.

I selected RDP+Web multi protocol and recorded a script. Loadrunner only records the web part and does not record anything from the RDP side. Do I need to install rdp agent on server. Plz help! It's urgent.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.