Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RDP script looping in controller

Hi,

I'm new to Loadrunner and have got most of what I need working but I have an issue that I hope you can help me with:

I have a script which connects to a RDP server, launches an application, performs task and then logs off again. When I replay it in VUGEN all is good, but when I run it in Laodrunner it runs….and then runs again! There is only one iteration set so I can’t understand why after finishing (and logging off) it then repeats the whole process. I’m sure it’s a setting somewhere but I can’t find it!

Thanks in advance

Mark Cousens

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: RDP script looping in controller

Hi,

It's a designed behavior. WHen you specify a "duration" when design the scenario in LR controller, the script will automatically report the "Action" until timeout. If you just want to run it once, please change the run mode to "Till complete".

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.