Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

REST API Load Testing

Hello,

How to record REST API application? How to do Load testing using Loadrunner?

I have created Web (HTML/HTTP) Vuser script. But after that how to proceed.

Can anyone help me this?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: REST API Load Testing

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi, I am not able to access this link in the above solution. It says access denied. what should I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Kindly make sure you are logged in before entering the link.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I am seeing below error.. even with login to community.. is it need any additional permissions?

LR.PNG

Thanks,
Krishna Reddy Seelam
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

I don't know about the permission issue ... But anyway you can see the article from help here : 

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.60-12.62/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/t_RESTAPI.htm

In short : 

1) You need to add a web_rest step manually  (shortcut:  Ctrl + Shift + W  )

2) You can fill the URL w/o other parameter and press the "Run Test" to see if it succeeded.

You can see the result at Preview, Step Result tab.

Regards

Oren

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.