Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

RTE: expected key exchange group packet from the server error

Hi ,

I'm facing an issue in RTE protocol with the below error and seeing this error while launching the telnet before login to the Unix box.

Error : expected key exchange group packet from the server

we are seeing this error post upgrade on the server side.

Vugen version; 12.02

Earlier openSSH version : 6.0.0.6203

Current openSSH version : 7.5

Does vugen 12.02 support OpenSSH version 7.5?

Regards,

SaiKumar

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: RTE: expected key exchange group packet from the server error

Hello, 

You will find more information on the matrix.

aatached you will find the file. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

I wanted to finally put this thread to rest since I keep accidently coming back to it every few months and am surprised each time that the best answer isn't posted

To resolve this, simply place the attached corrected file under your LoadRunner's bin file (after backing up the original  PTSSH060 dll). Restart any LR related apps and the issue should be resolved

Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

its worked for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

It worked. Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.