Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner 12.50 Released!

We are planning to do performance testing with, LR12.50 and procure a license for 5000 Vuser.

The application we are planning to test PeopleSoft9.2. Based on my experience, I had an understanding that protocols to be used to do PT for PS9.2 is PeopleSoft-Tuxedo, PeopleSoft Enterprise.

However, the blogs for 12.50 says that the following protocol can be replayed but cannot be recorded.

(Siebel - DB2 CLI, i-mode, EJB, Sybase Dblib, Sybase Ctlib, Informix, PeopleSoft-Tuxedo, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Tuxedo, VBScript Vuser, JavaScript Vuser, SQL Server, and Web Click and Script.)

Kindly suggest (or call me), or share (link) the appropriate version of LR I could download for my requirement. So, that I could go ahead and raise a request for licenses.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Please post technical and product questions on http://www.hpe.com/forum/lrpc

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.