Receive Time is High in Page download breakdown
I executed load test with 500 users and observed good response times. But when I am executed with single user (with Non HTML resources enabled and disabled) observed high response times for some transactions and I checked page download breakdown and observed receive time was high. I captured same transaction at same time through browser and observed good response time.
I tested for 5 instances and got same results from loadrunner and browser.
For single user Loadrunner is giving high response time around 120 seconds but browser is giving 10 seconds.
Please suggest me on this issue.