Highlighted
New Member.

Receive Time is High in Page download breakdown

I executed load test with 500 users and observed good response times. But when I am executed with single user (with Non HTML resources enabled and disabled) observed high response times for some transactions and I checked page download breakdown and observed receive time was high. I captured same transaction at same time through browser and observed good response time.

I tested for 5 instances and got same results from loadrunner and browser.

For single user Loadrunner is giving high response time around 120 seconds but browser is giving 10 seconds.

Please suggest me on this issue.

Thanks 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.