Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Recording Java Standalone EJB application

Hi Team,

I have LoadRunner 12.01 installed in my Windows7 machine of 64-bit also installed JDK 1.6(32-bit).

I have to record the application by invoking a .bat file. Hence I used Java record-replay protocol as all other java based protocols are giving 'Unable to determine the bit capacity' error when given .bat file to record. But the problem is I am able to launch the appication using Java record-replay protocol but nothing is getting recorded by Vugen when I am tring to log in and do some operations in application. Can anyone please help me in resolving this issue?

Also when I replay the script as it is even though nothing is recorded I am getting below errors

Error:
Error: Can't create script object.
Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension java_int.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Warning: Extension trans.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtAbortCleanup
Notify: Found jdk version: 1.6.0.
Notify: classpath=C:\Users\cad1459\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\JavaRecordReplay15\;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\classes\srv;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\classes;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\classes;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\classes\srv;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\classes\utils\LRUtils.class;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\classes\mercio\MercObjectInputStream.class;C:\jdk6\jre\bin;C:\jdk6\bin;C:\jdk6\lib;C:\jdk6\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\jdk6\jre\bin\j9vm\jvm.dll;;;;;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\lib\xstream-1.3.jar;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\lib\xpp3-1.1.4c.jar
Notify: Path=C:\jdk6\jre\bin\classic;C:\jdk6\bin;C:\jdk6\jre\bin\classic;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\Bin\tulip\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin;C:\jdk6\bin\javac.exe;C:\WINDOWS;C:\jdk6\jre\bin;C:\jdk6\jre\bin\j9vm
Notify: VM Params: .
Error:
Error: Can't create script object.
Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension java_int.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Warning: Extension trans.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtAbortCleanup

I am eagerly waiting for the solution.

Thanks

Lalitha

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recording Java Standalone EJB application

Hello Lalitha

Please make sure you are using “Java Record and Replay” LR’s protocol, since it is most appropriate for kind of application you have mentioned. I’d suggest to choose “Record: Executable\Batch” kind of recording mode, and specify a file path to your *.bat file.

If you already flowed the instructions above – please consider to use some higher version of LR’s Vugen for script recording (LR12.01 is pretty old) that can be downloaded for free, it might be some kind of LR’s misbehavior, that is already fixed at newer LR.

Please call official HP support if this option works for you.

Thanks, Dmitry

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.