Highlighted
Visitor.

Recording Oracle professional forms error

Hi, 

I've recently configured a LR community license POC for use with Oracle EBS R12 its installed on Google cloud VM

Using Oracle Web protocol I can browser record application login and record web forms (submitting a holiday) but when I try to record a process using a professional form I get below error

Error: nca_connect_server: cannot communicate with host xxxxxxxxx on port 443

Could anyone advise if had similar issue recording Oracle EBS forms?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Recording Oracle professional forms error

Sorry but your post is unclear.

On one hand you state you got a recording problem and on the other hand you explain that nca_connect_server fails (which can only be during replay).

Most likely you are facing a correlation issue. I suggest you record a second script and compare.

Also read - https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-and-Performance/5-tips-to-solve-common-problems-related-to-Oracle-NCA-protocol/ba-p/223170

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Recording Oracle professional forms error

Hi  h2o_2

Thanks for replying,

apologies for fuzziness with post I'm new to Loadrunner as you can probably tell, 

LR seems to record both Oracle processes fine using the oracle web protocol, the Oracle self service web form proces (booking a holiday) replays fine even without correlation, the issue we're experiencing is during playback of the profesional (java) form process script recording we get the 443 error 

Action.c(172): Error: nca_connect_server: cannot communicate with host exxxxxxxxxx.com on port 443

I'll check out the link you posted and look in to correlation further 

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.