Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Recording issue for a Salesforce application: A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button

Hi Community Experts,

There is an error occurring while clicking on a button link through my VuGen script (Truclient 12.50 + Firefox).

The error message prompting as “A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered: cpqURLRedirection is not defined”.

Also while navigating the aplication manually and clicking on the same button, this error doesn’t occur.

Any thought and suggestion for the resolution will really be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Shiv

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Recording issue for a Salesforce application: A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this but

Hi Shiv,

I assume that the firefox version redistributed with 12.50 does not work well with the Salesforce version you are trying to test.

Copy firefox folder from <LR_HOME>\bin to %TEMP%

Open firefox folder under %TEMP% and launch firefox.exe

Now try reproducing the issue seen while working with TruClient.

Does it reproduce? If so, I recommend upgrading to LoadRunner 12.53 where a newer firefox version is delivered

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Recording issue for a Salesforce application: A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this but

HI Shlomi/Community memebers

I am trying to record the Salesforce Application and the similar error message : " A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered: Jquery is not defined.

I am using LR 12.53 and Protocol is Truclient 

I verified with the developer he is telling he had developed Loading gif for that particular step. 

Your help is appreciated. 

FYI, I tried the above solution it hasn't worked. copying the Firefox on to temp folder.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.