Highlighted
Visitor.

Replay error - Exception of type: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException. Source: System.Data.SQLite. Oc

HI,

I recently downloaded a trial version of LR and recorded a basic script to open google . Whenever, I replay the script, there is an error dialog box which has a description "Exception of type: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException. Source: System.Data.SQLite. Occured in Void Open(System.String, System.String, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnectionFlags, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum, Int32, Boolean) method
Exception message is: unable to open database file"

Could someone please advise a fix for this?

Thanks,

Surya

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Replay error - Exception of type: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException. Source: System.Data.SQLite

Hi

Which LR version do you use ? 

Regards,

Oren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Replay error - Exception of type: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException. Source: System.Data.SQLite

HI Oren ,
Its LR Version : 12.60 trial

Thanks,
Surya
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Are you using a new script or are you opening a script you previously used?

Could you please check if your script folder includes a file with an SDF extension?

Thanks, Yulia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Yulia ,

I tried to a new script and whenever I replay the script , it fails with
the mentioned error and I am no longer able to reload/reuse the script.

I couldn't find any SDF extension file in the script folder

Thanks,
Surya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

If it helps , I created another script and the following is the error displayed after replay

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, String vfsName, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
   at HP.LR.VuGen.ReplaySummary.TransactionBreakdown.BreakdownSQLiteDataProvider.ReadData(String fileName) in e:\LT\LT-CORE\win32_release\12.60.971.0\app\VuGen\BackEnd\Current\Record and Replay\ReplaySummary\TransactionBreakdown\BreakdownSQLiteDataProvider.cs:line 42
   at HP.LR.VuGen.ReplaySummary.ReplaySummaryReport.GetDataProvider() in e:\LT\LT-CORE\win32_release\12.60.971.0\app\VuGen\BackEnd\Current\Record and Replay\ReplaySummary\ReplaySummaryReport.cs:line 583
   at HP.LR.VuGen.ReplaySummary.ReplaySummaryReport.OnDebugStopped(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\LT\LT-CORE\win32_release\12.60.971.0\app\VuGen\BackEnd\Current\Record and Replay\ReplaySummary\ReplaySummaryReport.cs:line 384
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at HP.Utt.Debugger.UttDebuggerService.CallDebugStopped(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\LT\UTT\win32_release\14.0.2793.0\src\Infra\app\UttDebugger\UttDebuggerService.cs:line 352
   at HP.Utt.Debugger.UttDebuggerImp.CallDebugStopped(EventArgs e) in e:\LT\UTT\win32_release\14.0.2793.0\src\Infra\app\UttDebugger\UttDebuggerImp.cs:line 624
   at HP.Utt.Debugger.UttDebugger.CallDebugStopped(EventArgs e) in e:\LT\UTT\win32_release\14.0.2793.0\src\Infra\app\UttDebugger\UttDebugger.cs:line 405
   at HP.Utt.Debugger.UttDebuggerImp.<>c__DisplayClass46_0.b__0() in e:\LT\UTT\win32_release\14.0.2793.0\src\Infra\app\UttDebugger\UttDebuggerImp.cs:line 616
   at ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.Gui.WorkbenchSingleton.SafeThreadCall(Action method)
   at HP.Utt.Debugger.UttDebuggerImp.InvokeDebugStopped(EventArgs e) in e:\LT\UTT\win32_release\14.0.2793.0\src\Infra\app\UttDebugger\UttDebuggerImp.cs:line 614
   at HP.Utt.Debugger.UttDebuggerImp.CallStateChangedEvent(UttDebuggerDomainStateChangedEventArgs eventArgs) in e:\LT\UTT\win32_release\14.0.2793.0\src\Infra\app\UttDebugger\UttDebuggerImp.cs:line 580
0 Likes
Highlighted

Could you try to show script instead of replay summary?

You can do so by selecting:

Tools -> Options -> Scripting tab -> Replay -> after replay: After replay show: Script

Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks, Yulia.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Yulia , Actually I was trying other options and managed to not have this error by unchecking Collect Replay Statistics. However, wanted to find out if there is any way to do it instead of unchecking the collect replay statistics.

Thanks,
Surya
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Surya,

Could you please send the full log?

Are you using WebHttpHtml protocol?

Is the exception happening at the start of the replay or after a few steps?

Could you please add the exact steps you record including the website and the browser you are using?

Thanks, Yulia.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.